Scroll down and stay a while...

Scroll down and stay a while...

Monday, September 25, 2017

Part 1: September: Ezra 1-12 months!

Hello everyone!

In keeping with writing monthly, I thought the end of the month was a great time to post because Ezra just turned ONE yesterday, September 24th! Here are pictures of him from each month as he's grown and changed tremendously.

We can't help but feel so incredibly blessed and thankful that God has given us this little buddy. We love him so much and our hearts are so full because of the wonderfulness of who he is and who God has created him to be. Thanks be to God!

"For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well. " Psalms 139:14









No comments:

Post a Comment